Individual Therapy & Counseling in Jupiter
Every person is unique. So, your individual therapy experience is tailored to you
Individual therapy at our Jupiter counseling office gives you the opportunity to work collaboratively with your counselor. The approach is comprehensive, confidential, compassionate and client centered. You will be offered supportive guidance every step of the way.
We will explore your goals for individual therapy, and for your life
Together, we will select the best therapeutic modalities for you and your unique situation. These include Internal Family Systems IFS, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness Therapies and EMDR. As you progress through your growth journey, you will notice shifts in yourself and your life. We will help you achieve what you want in your life. We will help you become the best version of you.
With compassion and insight, we will observe and reassess negative thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. With individual therapy, you will be offered insights and guidance. You will heal and unburden the things that hold you back. This makes space for qualities like calmness, clarity, gratitude, and confidence.
Some therapy sessions may be more experiential, and some may be more discussion. All sessions will focus on you, your healing, your growth, and making healthy changes.
How to Find a Good Therapist Near Me?
Your mental/emotional health is important. Your relationships are important. So, finding the right therapist is very important. The quality of therapists can vary greatly. Here are a few things to consider:
- Know how long the therapist has been practicing. Often, the longer they have been practicing, the more experience they have, and therefore, the more effective they can be.
- Know how much training they have had. Find out what additional trainings and certifications they have obtained beyond graduation. Determine if they have advanced training and experience specific to your personal concerns.
- Understand the costs. Self-pay or private pay therapists tend to have more experience, training, and education. Fees typically range from $125 to $225 per session. To curb the cost, you may consider therapy sessions every other week, or you can ask for a superbill to submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement. Other lower cost options include: University counseling centers if you are a student, company EAP directories, your insurance company directory, or community health care centers.
- Virtual or in-person Therapy. Many people believe in-person therapy is more effective than virtual. However, virtual therapy can be a convenient option in the privacy of your home.
- Get other’s recommendations. You might consider asking your medical doctor, or trusted friends for a referral. Additionally, checkout the therapist’s reviews on google.
No matter how credentialed the therapist might be, you should trust your own feelings and comfort level. Your therapist should make you feel heard, understood, and validated. Don’t hesitate to change therapists if you don’t believe the therapist is a good fit.